- Pinterest-specific pictures. Unlike many networks that are social taller pictures frequently fare better on Pinterest. To benefit from that, Social Warfare allows you to add a special image that only appears if your article gets shared on Pinterest.
- Minimal social evidence. Share counts are good if you actually have shares because they add social proof…but only! In order to prevent the embarrassing situation where a post only has a few stocks (that’s called negative social evidence), you’ll specify at least share count that needs to be met before Social Warfare begins displaying numbers.
- Modification. It is simple to personalize the Tweet that gets provided, add information like Open Graph information, and just generally control just how your content will look whenever site site visitors share it.
- Share count recovery. You normally lose all your content’s old share counts…but Social Warfare can help you recover them if you move your site to HTTPS or change domain names.
- Analytics and website link shortening. Personal Warfare can immediately produce links making use of your account that is bitly well as put up Google Analytics UTM and Event Tracking so you understand how effective your social share buttons are.
Price: Limited free plugin. Professional version begins at $29 for starters web web site. Continue reading “That’s all helpful…but here you will find the features that actually be noticeable:”